Monday, January 28, 2013

Pressing On

I started on the Mill Hill kit and made some good progress the first day.  It has slowed down more and more as colors have had more and more confetti.  i have finished almost all of the cross stitch portions of the Cat.  I think I will hope over to cross stitches on the border.  I am scared of the beading and trying to put it off as long as possible.  I am just getting so close to it now.  I can tell myself other WIPs need work first, right?  So here is my week's worth of progress:

Progress as of 1/28/2013

Close up 1/28/2013

We had to go into Rockwall for groceries this last weekend.  I had a JoAnn's coupon so I, of course, had to buy something.  Was hoping to find a scroll frame to try out but found none in the size I need.  So still having to wait on that til March.  So I found a kit I liked.  Bonus - it has 2 charts not just 1!




I will be doing the Live Laugh Love for my house.  Not sure if I will do the other.  Still thinking it through.

I think I am going to get kits ready to start my weekly rotation.  I am going to post it here so that I can hold myself accountable.

Monday - Petunia by Mill Hill
Tuesday - Horse Pals by Dimensions
Wednesday - Live, Laugh, Love by Design Works Crafts Changing this to the Faith, Family, Friends
Thursday - Horse Pals by Dimensions
Friday - Petunia by Mill Hill
Saturday & Sunday - Free Choice  Changing this to the Faith, Family, Friends

I made the change to my rotation stitching because I finally knew who I would give that completed work to and if the move happens it will be soon and I want to get it finished as soon as possible.  Once that is done, back to Live, Love, Laugh.

So 2 smaller ones and one bigger.  I think I can handle that for now.  Hope this is easy enough to stick to.

And still waiting on the ability to purchase my fabric.  Might be a birthday present if the finances allow.  My goal is to finish Petunia and be really close to finishing Horse pals.  Let's see if I make it.

Off to stitch!




No comments:

Post a Comment