Saturday, February 9, 2013

Stitching and Worrying

My husband started the week by being in Colorado for a job interview.  He returned safely with a pretty good feeling about how the whole thing went.  Then another phone interview and reassurance that we would have an answer on Friday.  Enter winter storm Nemo.  We are still waiting for an answer.  We are preparing for him to leave again Sunday for another interview on Monday.  But we are really hoping to hear from the first company with a positive answer as it is in the city we want to be in.  The second company is 2 hours away from there.

I have been trying to stitch to keep myself busy and from getting into another slump with my mood.  So far, I don't think it is really helping. In therapy we focused on what I thought i would need help with, and of course I went in a totally different direction all together. I tried to stick to my rotation this week but "Petunia" has been annoying me and, if we are to move soon, I really need to get "Faith" done to give as a gift.  "Faith" has been giving me fits as well.  I am having to put it down, walk away, and come back to it repeatedly during the day.  I have just been so all over the place this week.  You can read more here.

Onto progress shots

Horse Pals 2/9/2013

Faith, Family, Friends 2/8/2013

Petunia 2/9/2013

So there's that.  I guess I will go stitch and worry some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment