Monday, July 29, 2013

Long Time No Write

It has been forever it feels like since I wanted to type out a post.  At first I just wanted to stitch, then I wanted to rotate patterns, and then I barely even wanted to stitch, and then I took 2 weeks off.  I was getting so frustrated with all the pieces in my rotation.  I was frogging and cussing much more than anybody should doing something they love. So I listened to my stitchy group and took a vacation. 

Then, just when the itch was coming back, my group started a biscornu exchange.  I had a lot of fun picking a pattern.  That took about a week, then fabric and thread, and I was ready to rock.  Had some setbacks, but I can't talk about those just yet.  In September I can.

So how about some updates?


"Horse Pals"  7/29/13

"Blackstone Fantasy Garden"  7/29/13
 There is not enough progress to even photograph on "Faith".  The one project I really need to get done and it is the one really driving me to the hills.

I have also still been working with my daughter on her first cross stitch.  This is what she has done so far.




Slow going but she is starting to remember all the steps between times we stitch now.  I am really proud of her.  This project is really testing my need to control and do everything.  I have to sit on my hands a lot.


So all I am stitching on is my biscornu.  Hoping to get it all stitched fairly quickly so I have plenty of time to figure out how to put it together.  Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment